Monday, March 11, 2013

Birthday wishes

First things first...

I'm still alive! My apologies for the VERY long break I've taken away from my blog. I think the cold weather hindered my motivation and inspiration.

Now that it's getting warmer and the days are longer, I'm hoping to get going again with my posts. Thanks for sticking with me!

My husband is turning the big 3-0 this coming weekend, so I surprised him this past weekend with a birthday dinner at a restaurant with friends.

As an added touch to the simple get together, I designed some note cards for guests to write a birthday message for Jeff. I collected the notes, tied them together with ribbon and gave them to Jeff at the end of the night.



Guests enjoyed sharing their sentiments and Jeff loved all the special messages.

Happy 30th Jeff! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and read every one!